Saturday, July 21, 2012

HP Pavilion P6 2 Months old cost £899 BLU RAY HD 3D DVB TV HD6750 Extreme Gaming Upgaded HTPC WiFi .

Here for sale is my HP Pavilion p6-2029uk Desktop PC. Complete with HP 2011x Monitor, HP Wireless keyboard and mouse and HP media centre remote control - Cost me 899 as a package deal. It is only 2 months old and I have hardly used it because we have 2 laptops hence the sale. I have Upgraded it from Original Factory Spec. NEW PARTS FITTED IN ADDITION TO OE FACTORY SPEC: Sapphire ATi Radeon HD6750 2GB Dedicated 3D Ready Graphics Card 8GB RAM - 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 MHz DIMMS Alpine Silent Power 700 Watt Power Supply Plus orginal Spec of: Windows 7 64 bit AMD A8-3800 Fusion Quad Core APU Blu Ray HD DVD RW Combo Drive DVB TV TUNER 1TB SATA 3G 7200 RPM Hard Drive Built in WiFi etc etc This PC is a perfect all rounder and will do eveything a HTPC can do as well as play all the latest games and also handle office / multimedia tasks with ease. I will try to get some pics up soon. Includes all the boxes and paperwork etc. Altogether including the new upgraded parts this cost me more than 1000 in total! I am looking for a quick sale as I need to buy a cheap car hence an absolute bargain at 699 699 Cash on collection. No offers or canvassers. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular