Saturday, September 22, 2012

White Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 8GB with case and 2GB Micro SD card +

I have had this 'mini' tablet for about 5 months and I am very positive about it! It is very fast as I use it for gaming and browsing the internet, as well as taking pictures. Eventhough its camera is only 3.2 Mega pixels there is something special about it. In the box there will be a USB cable, UK charger, User Guide, 2GB Micro SD card, See-through case and the device it self. I wasnt bothered to write down all the features and specifications in sentences so ill do it in a list : 5 Inch WVGA TFT LCD Touchscreen, 9.9 mm thin, 3.2 back camera and a VGA front camera for video calls, Stereo speakers, SoundAlive Audio Enhancement System, VoIP Video / Voice call, Social Hub, A super powerful 1GHz processor, Micro SD card slot (Up to 32GB), 377 MB of RAM, Bluetooth, 2500 mAh Battery, GPS. My version of the S Wifi 5.0 is powered by 2.3.6 Gingerbread. I have reset the tablet to factory settings, polished it, and deleted every single useless program so it would look, feel and work like a new tablet but cheaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular