Thursday, September 27, 2012

Acer aspire X1420 desktop PC +

Hi, for sale my acer pc desktop, i bought it a year ago to finish my studies, basically used just microsoft office for assignments. Finishied my studies so this one not needed anymore because i still have my old laptop. It is still like in new condition, no scratches etc, still have original instaliation CD`s and booklets. Only original box is missing. This sale includes all what you see in pictures: acer keyboard, acer mouse, acer 19 inch monitor, original cables and acer x1420 desktop PC. Specification: Windows 7 home premium 64-bit operating system AMD Athlon II x2 220 dual- core processor NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE graphics up to 1919MB 1TB Hard Drive 4GB DDR3 Memory DVD Super Multi drive Multi in 1 Media Card Reader Microsoft office full installed Can be seen working, ring me on 07411223325 if i don`t answer (working), text me and i will get to you asap. 350

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular